This training and coaching expands participants’ management skills and enables them to help staff fulfil their potential. This training and coaching teaches the skills of coaching to improve work performance.
It provides a framework on how to effectively manage team performance, to assist the career advancement of staff and to hold meaningful coaching conversations in order to improve work performance and productivity. This helps to improve performance and promote staff development within your organisation.
What It Achieves
- Understanding key coaching processes
- Recognising when coaching is appropriate
- Conducting effective coaching sessions
- Understanding how adult learning principles are applied in coaching
- Structuring a coaching session to achieve maximum results
- Recognising and improving...